Paragon Cycles partners with Halfords Cycle2Work Scheme
If you work, Cycle2Work can work for you and we can help
What exactly is the Cycle to Work scheme?
Well, this is an official government scheme introduced to promote healthier journeys to work. This means, if your employer has previously signed up to the Halfords Cycle2work scheme, you can get your hands on a brand new bike and all the safety gear you need with an overall saving of up to 42%* off the total price.
That got your attention.
Joining is as easy as freewheeling downhill. Your company is already signed up for the Cycle2Work scheme. you can now choose your new bike and cycle safety accessories up to the value of £1,000 and your company is committed to buy these for you. They loan it back to you with reductions in your monthly salary over 12 or 18 months, it’s called salary sacrifice & you get the new bike you want now and you get to spread the cost. It’s rather clever, really.
Buy today and you can enjoy all this
- SAVINGS of between 25% to 42%* on a new bike and cycle safety accessories.
- ACCESS the UK’s top bike brands through one of the partner independent bike shops like PARAGON CYCLES. Now that custom built bike is available on the scheme as well as an off the peg model.
- PARTS & ACCESSORIES DISCOUNT CARD – unlimited use during your initial hire period. We will issue a discount card once we have delivered your Cycle2Work bike.
- RAPID application – apply and you could collect your bike on the same day.
- FREE Build and 6 week first service, our trained specialists will build and check the bike for you.
- EASY ONLINE “Reserve and Collect” service via halfords.com
*The Maximum 42% saving will be realised when the employee earnings include 40% Tax Rate and 2% NIC Rate. Rates vary and are subject to circumstances of the employer and employee.
Effectively the employer funds the purchase, the employee hires the bike and safety accessories through the scheme. The employee then has a weekly/monthly deduction for the hire deducted from their salary before TAX and NI deductions.